Sunday, January 1, 2012

新年明けましておめでとうございます!Happy New Year!

first sunrise of 2012 at Haleakala
新年明けおめ!Happy New Year!

A whole year has passed so quickly! I had a nice little break from when I created this blog page. Now it's time to keep to my New Year's Resolution!

How many people in the world make New Year's Resolutions? This year, I made the effort and came up with a few for myself. I hope to keep on track with them. I think that's the reason for me creating the blog page...to keep me in check.

My list may seem small, but I rarely have made New Year's Resolutions the 29 years I have been alive. This is my real attempt at it.

The last week of 2011 I really contemplated what I wanted to change or accomplish in 2012.

What I want to change:
  • I want to be more focused and balanced with all my extracurricular activities and hobbies (Japanese dance, running, sewing, reading, baking)!
  • I don't want to stress about everything that can go or has gone wrong in my life!
  • I want to be a little more organized around the house!
  • I want live a more healthy lifestyle (that's why I don't want to stress as much)!
What I want to accomplish:
  • I want to finish a marathon in 5 hours!
  • I want to get back into a size 1 or lose 20 lbs!
  • I want to keep this blog page as active as I can with all the randomness that goes in my life!
Is this considered a small list? To me it seems like a short list, but a lot of work and effort has to put into it!

2012 is going to be a busy and exciting year for me! In a couple of weeks we will change from the year of the rabbit to the year of the dragon! I should read up on how the lunar year (Chinese astrology) looks.

1 comment:

  1. love your resolutions!!! but size 1?! don't think you need that one, but they are your resolutions - 頑張れ!!!definitely less stress and more happiness is always good! :D

    ReplyDelete