Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5....Out and Running!!!

We're getting close to the end of the first week of 2012. Time seems to fly when you're not paying attention to it!

I've been sick for almost a week........yuck! I don't think anyone likes being sick! One reason why I hate being sick...I cannot run! One whole week of not running and my legs are now aching to go running.

Today I was feeling better to take a chance and go to the park. It seems like forever since I last went to the park! Started off really slow....walking (a brisk walk--a slow jog?). 15 minutes to walk a mile. Time to start running....well that's the plan.

Before my break from running, I could run 11 minute miles for hours. Today....well it was 12 minutes then 11 minutes 32 seconds. I guess that should be good since I didn't run for a week, and I am still sick. Tomorrow will be a better day!

Going home, I have another project waiting for me....more cleaning! This time I tackle my sewing patterns. I have so many, and for some reason I keep buying more.

Now that I've organized this mess, I guess I should start sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment