Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4....What happened to day 3?!?!

It's the fourth day and I have missed the third day! This is what happens when you catch a cold right before the year starts! At least I didn't start the year off with a cold. I ended the year with a cold (that's a better perspective)!

I guess I must have been really tired yesterday to not be able to get online for just a little while to say that I survived the first work day of the year! Being an accountant this month is a fun one (I hope you can tell I am being sarcastic)! 

This month I have to reconcile a month-end which is also is a quarter-end which is also a year-end! So not only do I have my monthly reports, but I have my quarterly and yearly reports to do! I still can't believe I survive this month every year for 6 years!

Also since it's the start of the new year...it's TAX TIME!!! That means I will be working with the CPA on my free time....there goes my social life!

I have to figure out how to fit work, running and dance this month!...it's only the fourth day of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment