Thursday, January 12, 2012

Putting More Resolutions Into Effect!

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I missed 2 days! Monday was catch up time with my 民謡 friends. When I got home, I ate dinner then passed out. Not much that day anyways.

Tuesday, on the hand, was a day to put more of my resolutions into effect! A morning full of appointments! First...dentist. It's good to have a relative in that field. Things are much more lenient and cheaper. All I have to pay is the taxes for the checkup! Teeth are clean and healthy....gums is a different story. Cannot help it. I'm too busy to floss everyday! I guess that's something I have to try and achieve.

Next is optometrist! I was starting to get small headaches everyday and ibuprofen wasn't helping it. So I figured it had to be my vision getting worse. Every time I go to the optometrist, it's always more talking story than an eye exam. I am always amazed looking at the picture of my eye! At least nothing has changed with the blood vessels. The only bad thing....my eye sight has gotten slightly worse causing my headaches. I was at 1.25 on my contacts now I have to wear 1.50. Now I am getting close to my glasses power--1.75 and 1.50.

After work, time for some running! Time to break in my new Blurs! Ran with the Chins for about 3 miles and ran a total of 4 miles. Not bad for having to leave early today for a spa party!

A whole day of taking care of my health in all different areas...teeth...eyes...heart...and skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment